Monday, October 22, 2012

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Nails

'' Give yourself over to absolute pleasure,
swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh,
erotic nightmares beyond any measure,
and sensual daydreams to treasure forever.''
-The Rocky Horror Picture Show

This movie is my favorite, I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for my best friend. She watched it and said it was the perfect movie for me. She got it for me on my birthday two years ago,she was right(as usual), I loved it!
I started off by painting my middle fingers with China Glaze Salsa, on the rest, I used Nina Salon Pro Black. On, my thumbs I used a dotting tool and China Glaze White On White to make a necklace like the sweet transvestite wears. On my pointers, I used a red Stripe Rite to make an ''R'' and an ''H'' to represent Rocky Horror. On my middle fingers, I used a red and black Stripe Rite to make a corset. On my ring fingers was the hard part, I made a pair of lips. On my pinkies, I made a ''P'' and an ''S'' to represent Picture Show. Enjoy!

This is my t-shirt, movie and soundtrack.




-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment