Sunday, October 14, 2012

Running From This Nightmare

''Do you know the terror of he who falls asleep? To the very toes he is terrified, because the ground gives way under him, and the dream begins.''
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love quotes, I love Halloween and this time of year so I have plenty of quotes for posts. :] I decided to do Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare On Elm Street nails. I have all the movies except the newest one which I went to see with Brittany and a bunch of other friends. Since the dream stalker always wears a Christmas sweater, I painted my nails with China Glaze Watermelon Rhind. Then, using tape, I painted on stripes with China Glaze Salsa. I used China Glaze Matte Magic to take away all the shine. When Freddy bleeds, it's green so I splattered my nails with China Glaze Gaga For Green. Enjoy!

''One, two, Furby's coming for you.''
The new 2012 Furbies are awesome and totally worth the money. My cat hates it though. :]




- Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment