Thursday, October 18, 2012

Black Widow Water Marble

I'd like to start off by saying this is definitely one of those manicures that looked way better in your head than on your nails. I debated posting this because I dislike it so badly.
For the nails that are water marbled, I painted a base of China Glaze Hey Sailor. Then, I marbled them using CG Ruby Pumps, CG Liquid Leather, and CG Icicle. I'm not sure what I was thinking water marbling with a thick glitter like Ruby Pumps. It was SO hard to work with. But surprisingly, this is a lot better than my previous water marbling attempts haha.
For my ring fingers, I painted them with Liquid Leather. Then, taped the outline of an hourglass. Next, I painted over it with a coat of Hey Sailor followed by a coat of Ruby Pumps.
Finally, I finished off all my nails with a thick coat of Seche Vite. 


-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment