Saturday, February 9, 2013

''Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That''

This was inspired by the Riddler from Batman Forever. I'm a big fan of Jim Carrey and Val Kilmer as Batman was perfect, I think it's his lip shape. I very much enjoy Christopher Nolan's versions of Batman because of how it's more dark and gruesome. I love all versions of Batman but Tim Burton has a way with color.
I painted my nails with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and mixed a little bit of China Glaze Def Defying with it. I made me ring fingers sparkly with a glittery green Stripe Rite. I used black to put question marks on my nails. Then I pulled a Harvey Two-Face and painted underneath my nails with China Glaze Flying Dragon. Now my nails are ready for a life of riddles, crime, and trying to unmask the Batman! :]




-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment