Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm Just A Holy Fool

Mother Monster.
I do not own these pictures of Lady Gaga. I just want to show her creativness and beauty.

I'm proud to say that I am a Little Monster. Lady Gaga is so brave and talented, her nails always look great. I would love to do her nails one day. I got the inspiration for this design from the Judas song and video. I decided to stick to the colors red, black, silver, and gold. First, I painted my nails with China Glaze Salsa. Then I sponged China Glaze Liquid Leather over the red. I attached silver and gold chains to my nails and on my ring fingers, I made a cross out of rhinestones. then, sticking to the color scheme, I used rhinestones of different shapes and sizes on my nails. Enjoy!
'' Put your paws up.''

- Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment