Thursday, April 12, 2012

Colorful Leopard Print Tutorial

Anyone that knows me knows that leopard print is my favorite. I've worn this on my nails before and received tons of  compliments so I decided to do a tutorial. This design is very easy and can be done in four simple steps!

Step 1
Apply a base coat and paint your nails white. I used China Glaze White on White.


Step 2
Paint random colorful spots on your nails. They don't have to be even. For the spots I used China Glaze For Audrey, Spontaneous, Make an Entrance, and Four Leaf Clover. It will kinda look like Easter threw up all over your nails.


Step 3
Using a black Stripe Rite, outline the spots and add little black dots where you feel they're needed.


Step 4
The final step! Finish your design with top coat for added shine.


Now you can have fun and flirty leopard print on your nails. Enjoy!

-Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment